One Works is looking for an Architect for infrastructural design projects with excellent conceptual design talent and experience in each design phase.
The ideal candidate will have excellent experience in the design and delivery of of complex infrastructural design projects including specifically airports and metro stations.
The candidate will have taken a leading role in developing high-quality design work from concept to detailed work stages. The candidate have proven ability in leading and mentoring other team members as well establishing productive client relationships.
In this position, you will be responsible for collaborating and coordinating external consultants and key project stakeholders, and required to contribute to the preparation of technical proposals.
The selected candidate will work directly with the Team Leader in charge of the commission.
- Master’s degree in architecture and design;
- No less than 4-5 years professional experience gained through working for internationally renowned offices;
- Track record in delivering a variety of large-scale metro station, rail or airport and infrastructural projects in different parts of the world;
- Proven ability in developing design through concept to detailed stages
- Valuable knowledge of best planning practice norms and regulations
- Excellent graphic, oral and written communication skills;
- Efficient project organisation skills;
- Strong Revit, AutoCAD, Adobe Creative Suite and 3D modeling skills;
-Self-starter, independent and hands-on approach;
- Self-disciplined and confident in dealing with a multicultural working environment.