One Works Foundation_ Director
One Works is looking for a Director of the newly founded One Works Foundation accountable for its development.
Based in Milan, the role is focused on developing, managing and controlling all Foundation activities, such as relationships with national and international institutions, (e.g. UNECE), the promotion of stakeholders as well as DomusAir, a magazine published by Domus, edited and directed by One Works; fundraising activities, promoting research and education are also part of the scope.
Roles and responsibilities:
- develop and implement the Foundation annual plan and budget;
- work closely with the Foundation board to implement the annual programme
- develop relations with the related stakeholders
- research and management of Italian and European calls
- address activities in research and education
- ability to report on activities arising from calls for tenders and funding
- organize and coordinate administration duties and office procedures
- collaborate with administration to ensure the accuracy of financial documents, as well as their compliance with relevant laws and regulations;
- hands-on management of the Foundation website and social media channels;
- organization and management of events and workshops with ad hoc communication
The ideal candidate will have:
- strong attitude to vision
- excellent organisational skills and ability to manage multiple deadlines,
- excellent interpersonal skills and ability to work in teams and independently,
- confident under pressure and able to respond to and prioritise demands,
- Able to demonstrate initiative and a proactive approach to daily tasks.
- At least ten years’ experience in non-profit organizations,
- Interest in and knowledge of the architectural, urbanism and mobility sector and culture,
- Relevant degree or postgraduate qualification,
- English and Italian fluency – French welcome