Architect Airport Planner in Milano
One Works’ Milan office is looking for a competent Architect / Airport planner with excellent conceptual design talent and experience in masterplanning.
The ideal candidate will have excellent experience in the design and delivery of complex masterplanning and airport design projects. You will have taken a leading role in developing high-quality design work from concept to detailed work stages. You will have proven ability in establishing productive client relationships, as well as leading and mentoring other team members.
In this position, you will be responsible for collaborating with external consultants and key project stakeholders, and required to contribute to the preparation of technical and commercial proposals.
The selected candidate will work directly with the Area Leader in charge of the commission.
- Master’s degree in architecture, urban planning and design, or landscape urbanism;
- No less than 5 years professional experience gained through working for internationally renowned offices;-
- Track record in delivering a variety of large-scale airport development, masterplanning and urban design projects in different parts of the world;
- Proven ability in developing design through concept to detailed stages
- Valuable knowledge of best planning practice norms and regulations
- Excellent graphic, spoken and written communication skills
- Efficient project organisation skills;
- Strong AutoCAD, Adobe Creative Suite and 3D modeling skills;
- Self-starter, independent and hands-on approach;
- Self-disciplined and confident in dealing with a multicultural working environment.